Gain a solid grip on your own leadership style and an array of tactics for getting the best out of others.
The Maximising Your Leadership Potential course will help you transition into management by identifying and developing your leadership style, and teaching you skills in conflict resolution, targeted communication and giving feedback.
This course is designed by the Center for Creative Leadership. Melbourne Business School is the only organisation licensed to deliver CCL courses in Australia.
Who Should Attend?
- Managers, new to leadership
- Identified potential for leadership roles in the future.
- Managers experiencing new pressures
- Managers and supervisors of individual contributors
Improve team performance
- Improve team effectiveness through commitment and engagement
- Build and strengthen relationships for better performance, effective delegation and contribution
- Manage conflict constructively by understanding yourself and others
- Learn effective communication tools and techniques and how to deliver feedback
- Adjust your Leadership style through reading others more accurately
With a background in sports psychology, Michael specialises in helping executives move from doing to leading by sharing his experience as a footballer, business owner, shareholder and corporate leader.
Formerly a senior psychologist for the Australian Defence Force, Jackie has extensive experience helping people improve their ability to cope with conflict and change, enhance resilience and increase self-awareness.
SENIOR CONSULTANT, LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT
A workplace relations lawyer by background, Aviva moved into consulting, executive coaching and professional development after realising her passion for unlocking leadership capability in others.
This is a non-residential program. The program fee covers tuition, learning materials and meals during the workshop.
Applications typically close 6-8 weeks prior to commencement, however, to secure your place, we encourage you to apply early. Applications received less than 6 weeks prior to commencement will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
A non-refundable deposit of $1,000 will be required to confirm your booking. Read our full terms and conditions here.