Challenge your assumptions and take ownership of your personal leadership style to unite and motivate others.Our Leading For Strategic Success course is ideal for senior executives who have previously undertaken professional development but want to upskill and challenge conventional views of leadership.
By working at a deep level to understand your own programming, you will learn how to achieve high-impact, transformative outcomes that ensure your team or organisation can go to the next level.
Who Should Attend?
Senior executives and leaders
- Leading across boundaries (functions, partnerships, organisations)
- Looking to achieve whole-organisational outcomes and overcome complex leadership challenges
Being a better leader
- Distinguish more clearly between leadership and management, and know how both are necessary to lead strategic success
- Articulate what motivates you as a leader and how your experiences have shaped your leadership approach and relationship to authority
Influence more effectively
- Understand how your personal leadership can influence organisational culture, team performance and strategic success
- Influence more effectively through a deeper understanding of where leadership, strategy and change intersect.
Apply strategic skills
- Apply the ‘futures’ approach to explore preferred strategic visions and craft transformative strategy
Understand your capabilities
Leadership and management
Leading teams and culture
The program has given me confidence to communicate and influence better, and with more clarity and accuracy.
Head Coach, Australian Diamonds
Matt is a leadership expert who works with executives in the "here and now" to better understand the dynamics of organisations and encourage them to be more agile and innovative in their practice.
Jayne has been leading and developing high-performing professionals for decades. Her passion is helping executives understand the science of leadership and learn to apply it in practice.
Jil's passion is helping professionals who have a significant role to play within an organisation equip themselves to succeed in complex environments, become more adaptive and deepen their self-awareness.
In this residential program, participants stay on campus and engage in workshop activities after hours. The program fee covers tuition, meals and accommodation during the workshop.
Applications typically close four weeks prior to commencement, however, to secure your place, we encourage you to apply early. Applications received less than four weeks prior to commencement will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
A non-refundable deposit of $1,000 will be required to confirm your booking.