Build the confidence and resilience to lead from the middle, with a program designed for mid-to-senior level managers.The Leadership Development Program will bolster your ability to lead effectively across different teams and roles, while also helping you identify opportunities for improvement to your own leadership style.
Who Should Attend?
- Experienced mid-to-senior-level managers who work in their organisation’s middle zone, often with multiple peers and across functions
- Responsible for leading several management-level direct reports and/or senior professional staff
Expand your reach
- Develop your leadership fundamentals of communication, self-awareness, influence and learning agility
- Bridge levels and functions
- Build resilience in yourself and others
Connect the strategy
- Think and act systemically
- Convert strategy into action
- Leverage your experience
Leading from the middle
Leading within a system
Integrating multiple perspectives
The program helped me to find what I'm calling my 'inner leader', which is about having the confidence and competency to bring people along on your leadership journey.
Director, Strategic Engagement, Ambulance Victoria
With a background in sports psychology, Michael specialises in helping executives move from doing to leading by sharing his experience as a footballer, business owner, shareholder and corporate leader.
Formerly a senior psychologist for the Australian Defence Force, Jackie has extensive experience helping people improve their ability to cope with conflict and change, enhance resilience and increase self-awareness.
Karen specialises in leadership, strategy, brand positioning and marketing. She has held senior roles at a number of high-profile brands including Marks and Spencer, Sears, Woolworths and Country Road.
Ilona is a consulting psychologist and executive coach with extensive organisational experience in both the public and private sectors providing workshop design and facilitation, coaching and counselling services
Edmund is an experienced business owner and educator who has worked with organisations including the AFL, CSR and Australia Post, and helps leaders increase their influence and impact.