Develop the skills to identify opportunities and mitigate threats facing your organisation in the future.Featuring futurist Dr Sohail Inayatullah, our Futures Thinking and Strategy Development course is designed for senior executives who want to better understand future trends and scenarios in order to make strategic decisions.
You will learn how to analyse and anticipate past and future trends, as well as building your resilience and ability to respond to any disruption to your goals.
Who Should Attend?
C-suites and senior executives
Analyse trends and anticipate the future
- Analyse past and future trends, including major disruptions to your business and business model
- Better forecast your organisation’s future
Manage change and identify opportunities
- Anticipate and manage change
- Identify new opportunities
Increase strategic agility and adaptability
- Respond to threats and opportunities quickly
- Develop organisational resilience
- Articulate organisational scenarios
Anticipating the future
Deepening the future
Beyond scenario planning
Transforming the future
Robert is a former CEO with a deep appreciation of the challenges faced by senior leaders. His focus is challenging managers to think outside the known and consider alternative perspectives.
Sohail is the UNESCO Chair in Futures Studies at the Islamic Science University of Malaysia and a visiting professor at Tamkang University's Graduate Institute of Futures Studies.