Maintaining the status quo is no longer an option.
To perform as a leader, you need to be able to provide your team with a clear and compelling purpose, uncover insights to accelerate progress and achieve tangible results amidst uncertainty and rapid change.
Driving Performance in a Changing World will equip you with the confidence and practical skills to adapt and achieve success both now and in the future – helping you to capitalise on the opportunities created by ongoing disruption.
This program runs over six weeks (approximately four hours per week) and includes a 90 minute virtual Live Learning Lab every Tuesday.
Who Should Attend?
- Seeking practical tools for building and sustaining productive teams
- Interested in learning to respond to unprecedented challenges
- Responsible for implementing change-related initiatives
Lead with Purpose
- Adopt the behaviours and mindsets required to drive performance in a fast-changing work environment
- Apply insights and key trends to influence, lead and achieve tangible results
- Leverage your strengths and action key areas for development
Adopt innovative and customer-centric practises
- Adopt design thinking to solve new and complex challenges through customer-centricity, innovative practice and stakeholder engagement
Manage change and influence effectively
- Manage disruptive change initiatives through building organisational readiness and leveraging appropriate people management strategies
- Plan for the challenges of leading teams to work in new ways, while using clear communication to align and engage people
Leadership in the Changing World
"The whole program was virtual. It was a really easy, flexible and accessible program and suited me down to the ground."
Head of Learning and Development, Maddocks
PROGRAM DIRECTOR, LEADERSHIP AND INNOVATION
Greg is a leadership development expert with a particular focus on creativity, innovation and design thinking. He teaches on the Melbourne Health Accelerator program as well as our short courses.
LEAD CONSULTANT, LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT
A workplace relations lawyer by background, Aviva moved into consulting, executive coaching and professional development after realising her passion for unlocking leadership capability in others.
SENIOR CONSULTANT, LEADERSHIP AND ORGANISATION DYNAMICS
Cameron is an organisational development and learning expert who has held senior roles with several multinational companies. His passion is for creating engaging and inspiring places to work.