Embark on an immersive journey that will help you develop a winning business model.Our Developing Strategic Thinking and Action course is designed for senior managers who need to formulate, communicate and execute strategy that drives business growth.
You will have the opportunity to delve into your own strategic challenge, receive mentoring and one-on-one feedback, and collaborate with individuals from a variety of commercial and public industries – enriching your learning experience as well as your network.
Who Should Attend?
General managers and senior executives
- Leading the business
- Responsible for shaping and developing business strategy
- Managers with strategic responsibility, or who are transitioning into roles with strategic responsibility
Forge and execute advanced strategies
- Discover tactics to deliver successful strategies
- Challenge strategic assumptions
- Assess strategic fit
Develop your power to influence
- Communicate your strategy effectively
- Understand and leverage your networks
- Become a strategy expert
Leverage your competitive advantages
- Analyse your competitive environment
- Shape your ecosystem
- Analyse trends and growth opportunities
Strategic thinking and communication
Developing winning strategies
Implementing and evaluating strategy
Strategies for ongoing learning
ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR BUSINESS STRATEGY
Formerly of London Business School, Brandon specialises in strategy, entrepreneurship, organisation theory and innovation, and teaches on our MBA program as well as several short courses. He has consulted to IBM, KPMG, Energy Australia and many other organisations.
Brandon's research focuses on the emergence of new markets and the creation and exploitation of new business opportunities. His work has been published in world-class journals such as Strategic Management Journal, Academy of Management Journal, Administrative Science Quarterly and Organization Science.