Develop your ability as a senior executive to make sound decisions that drive strategy, innovation and sustainable results throughout your business.Our Decision Making for Leaders course combines evidence-based principles and practical tools to show you how to leverage your strengths and be confident in your judgement.
With interactive modules, case studies and simulations, you will develop insights into decision making at the highest level and learn to recognise when intuition would be more useful than further analysis.
Who Should Attend?
Senior decision makers
- With at least three years of management experience
- Seeking to develop their strategic decision-making ability.
Improve decision-making skills
- Implement a structured decision-making process
- Enhance your strategic ability
Develop awareness and build confidence
- Identify good decisions in the face of uncertainty
- Define, measure and manage risk
Influence and communicate effectively
- Ask key questions to guide your information search
- Communicate decisions and justify your position
- Develop insights into decision making at the highest level
- Lead a team through effective decision making
Decision-making biases and traps
Organisational decision making
Ethics and risks
PROFESSOR OF MARKETING
Drawing on her family's experiences during the Holocaust, Jill teaches business leaders and medical experts how to build resilience and improve their decision-making.
She is an esteemed academic and award-winning author who held positions at the Kellogg Graduate School of Management and INSEAD before joining Melbourne Business School.
Jill has worked with large international organisations including Ericsson, Toshiba, Adidas and AstraZeneca and has appeared in the Huffington Post, Wall Street Journal and The Guardian.
This is a non-residential program. The program fee covers tuition and meals during the workshop.
Applications typically close one week prior to commencement, however, to secure your place, we encourage you to apply early. Applications received less than one week prior to commencement will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
A non-refundable deposit of $1,000 will be required to confirm your booking. Read our full terms and conditions here.