Empower your people for the future of work with Melbourne Business School.
Transform the Way You Develop Talent
Partner with Melbourne Business School to co-create an academy experience that builds critical skills for your future workforce needs, aligns with your organisational strategy, and transforms your talent development strategies through unique learning experiences aligned to your people and culture.
- Selection and welcome to the academy
- Future skills builder assessment
- Frequent organisational communication and engagement
- Key leaders contribute content and industry stories
- Live in-person / online labs and workshops
- Snackable digital learning
- Collaborative learning community
- Diverse networks, discourse and colliding perspectives
- Peer accountability and coaching groups
- Group projects for business performance
- Business mentors
- Nudges and habit formation support
- Digital credentials and graduation
- Career progression plans
- Academy alumni and lifelong learning
- Develop academy advocacy through the organisation
How We Work With You
Discover and define
Design and prototype
Develop and prepare
Deliver and measure impact
Who Are Capability Academies For?
Digital News Academy
The Digital News Academy is a world-first initiative of two of the most recognised names in media and technology, News Corp Australia and Google. Melbourne Business School Online was engaged to develop the Academy program to train journalists in digital technologies to meet the needs of current and future newsrooms.
The Academy was launched in January 2022 with the plan to train 750 working journalists over three years.Download Case Study