Learn how to build, protect and strengthen brand equity from a professor who's done it himself.
Mark Ritson's engaging and highly-practical Brand Management program is a unique five-day course that will sharpen your skills and take your performance as a marketer to the next level.
Featuring guest speakers from some of the world's leading organisations, you'll learn first-hand how to develop an advanced strategy for the brands under your control – and then execute it.
Who Should Attend?
- Seeking formal training in branding
Managers and consultants
- Keen to make a move into brand management
- Without brand management training but looking to revitalise their skillset
- Seeking an understanding of how brand management will benefit their organisation
Manage and position brands for future growth
- Manage and measure both product and corporate brands
- Position brands for future growth
Develop brand strategy
- Develop an advanced strategy for the brands under your control
Drive brand growth
- Optimise the brand architecture within your organisation
- Track your brand health and use these insights to drive brand growth
ADJUNCT PROFESSOR OF MARKETING
Mark is one of the world's most opinionated marketing experts, with the experience to back it up.
As well as consulting for companies including Subaru, Westpac, Johnson & Johnson, Unilever and KPMG, Mark spent 13 years as in-house professor for the world's largest luxury group – LVMH – working on brands like Louis Vuitton, Dom Perignon and Hennessy.
Mark is a regular columnist for Marketing Week and The Australian, and his research was once cited in a Nobel Prize acceptance speech.
This is a non-residential program. The program fee covers tuition and meals during the workshop.
Applications typically close one week prior to commencement, however, to secure your place we encourage you to apply early. Applications received less than one week prior to commencement will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
A non-refundable deposit of $1,000 will be required to confirm your booking. Read our full terms and conditions here.